With the people of Sacred Heart Parish, We extend to you a warm welcome to our faith community. Sacred Heart Parish is a dynamic and engaged community of believers who are committed to the Catholic Faith. We hope that you find here the spiritual nourishment you need and want.
To acquaint you with our faith community, We encourage you to spend some time reviewing the different areas of our website and, of course, join us in celebration of the mass this coming Sunday. If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact our parish office at 203-264-5071.
We look forward to meeting you. If we can help you in any way, contact us at your earliest convenience.
Fr. Joseph Donnelly,Parish Pastor , Sr. Patricia Torre, DW, Pastoral Associate-Pastoral Care , Mrs. Ami Conlan, Pastoral Associate-Faith Formation
Sacred Heart Parish is a faith filled family and vibrant Catholic community of believers in Jesus Christ. We are the visible presence of Jesus Christ through:
- Creating a welcoming, joyful, and compassionate atmosphere for all;
- Empowering the gifts of one another;
- Supporting one another on our journey of faith;
- Sharing God’s unconditional love;
- Providing opportunities for spiritual growth through ministry and worship, in particular, the Eucharist;
- Advocating responsibility for the poor and oppressed