- No need for checks
- Option to remain anonymous
- Financial planning allows you to align your income schedule with your parish offertory schedule
- Allows you to give even if you are unable to attend parish services
- Contribution amount is easily adjusted
- Credit card option allows you to take advantage of any benefits such as airline mileage or cash bonuses
- Use Online Giving in conjunction with offering envelopes
- Confidential account information is safely maintained within the Online Giving secure site.
- No check processing fees
- Increases regular giving with recurring contributions
- More accurate revenue forecasting
- Provides electronic donation summary for tax purposes
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
- Accommodates special parish collections and missions
- Eliminates concerns regarding security of sensitive data
- Enhance support for parish ministries and activities
Step 1: Click the Online Giving logo below, and then select the "Create New Account" link. This online giving link below takes you to the Sacred Heart Church Online Giving login page. From the login page, click the circled link to “Create New Account” as shown below.
Step 2: Create your Login Account. You will need to create a User ID and Password. The User ID must be 6-12 characters and contain both letters and numbers (for example, "smith78"). The password you choose must be 8-16 characters and contain letters, numbers and at least one symbol such as !, @, & or * (for example, "testing123!"). You do not enter information for the Registration Code. (That is for account administrators only).Next fill in your Personal Information and Address Information. The e-mail address must be unique. You cannot use the same e-mail address for two different User IDs. Be sure to enter information in all boxes marked with a red asterisk *. When you click the Submit button, an e-mail will be sent to you confirming your new account, your User ID and Password.
Step 3: Confirm your new account. The e-mail you receive will be similar to the one shown below. You must click on the link at the top of the e-mail to confirm your account before you can log in to your account. (If the link does not work, copy and paste it into the browser’s address bar.)Once you click on this link, you will be taken back to the Sacred Heart Church Online Giving login page.
Step 4: Enter your User ID and Password in the "Existing User Login" section and continue setting up your account. You will need to enter information regarding the bank account or credit/debit card you wish to use for your donations. Once that information is entered, you can then set up donations for the Sunday Collection and the other funds listed on the site.
If you would like to register for automated online giving, but would prefer to avoid registering online by computer, you may print out this paper form and submit it to the parish office as an alternative.
Step 1: Click the Online Giving logo below, and then enter your User ID and Password in the "Existing User Login" section.