Sacred Heart Men's Ministry meets each Saturday morning from 6:30AM to 8AM. The format is very low key and men of all ages are welcome to join us. We normally start with some fellowship, a prayer, read through the upcoming Sunday's gospel reading and a commentary or two on it, and then split into discussion groups. If you would like to learn more about your faith, improve your relationship with God, be a better husband and father, and meet other men of faith in our parish, Men's Ministry is for you!
This past week have you:
- Prayed much?
- Been aware of God's presence in your life?
- Been puzzled, overwhelmed or discouraged by events in your life or the life of our nation and/or world?
- Been encouraged, inspired or supported in a way you could not exactly describe?
- Felt grateful for anything in particular?
- Experienced a need or desire to connect with God?
If your answer to any of these questions is “yes”, join us for Men’s Ministry on Saturday. And while you are at it, why not bring a friend?
Also, all are invited to prepare or bring a prayer to open or close our session, anything that is meaningful to you.
See you there!
- St. Bartholomew's Church in Manchester is offering a Christ Renews His Parish retreat on the weekend of November 12-13, and all men are welcome to attend. For more information, please contact Fr. Joe.
- We are planning to have our annual Men's Breakfast on Saturday November 19th. Please join us and bring a friend!