We invite people of all ages to grow in faith together. Our goal is to provide programs and resources to equip individuals, couples and families on a life-long journey of faith.
Whole Community Catechesis, Intergenerational Learning and Lifelong Faith…”For ages 6-106!”
Please join in these special sessions designed for the whole family, for individuals, couples and adults of all ages. We create opportunities to engage in meaningful learning experiences that encourage authentic discussion while remaining topical and relevant to real life.
This program is right for you:
- If you wish to strengthen your faith life and the faith life of your family
- If you seek tools to enter into conversations of faith, values, and religion with your family and community
- If you have struggled to share your own faith with your children and others
- If you desire to nurture your children’s belief in God and in God’s love for each of us
- If you want to have or encourage a greater participation in the life of the church for yourself and/or your family.
For registration information, click here.