- Prayed much?
- Been aware of God’s presence in your life?
- Been puzzled, overwhelmed or discouraged by events in your life or the life of our nation and/or world?
- Been encouraged, inspired or supported in a way you could not exactly describe?
- Felt grateful for anything in particular?
- Experienced a need or desire to connect with God?
If your answer to any of these questions is “yes”, join us for Men’s Ministry on Saturday. And while you are at it, why not bring a friend?
Also, all are invited to prepare or bring a prayer to open or close our session, anything that is meaningful to you.
See you there!
Watch our video that will give you a good overview of what our meetings are like.
For more information on Sacred Heart Men’s Ministry or to be added to our weekly email distribution list, please contact Dave Kania.